Wednesday 4 March 2009

Speaking of shoes...

...here are my new Octavias:

Click on the photo to see the details of the packaging.


I purchased them on a sale at All Saints. They were lying in a corner, abandoned and unwanted, because it is not obvious how to wear them. All you see is two straps and you can do anything you want with them. Actually, that sounds great, but in the majority of the positions I came up with, they were very unstable, and that clearly made them unwearable. But finally, I found one position that worked perfectly well, and they got my respect for not being easy. Just in case you didn't know, 'not being easy' is a very important shoe feature. It's like riding a horse. The whole fun is with a difficult animal.



I love these shoes as much as I love All Saints as a whole. I would be ready to buy everything there, and I really have to stop myself every day from visiting their store.
Last week, I made a mistake and visited their website. I didn't buy everything only because I bought my sewing machine a week ago (it works on many levels now, I say), but look at these beauties.

No comments:

Post a Comment