Saturday 9 May 2009

Purple challenge, part 2

I am sorry for not posting lately. I was busy changing the first digit of my age quantifier. We celebrated this big day in Paris doing lots of fun things, among others cycling all over the city. I think I'm gonna dedicate a separate post to this cycling experience, because it was totally awesome.

But now, the promised finale of the big purple challenge.

To refresh your memories, the purple top in a different setting - a more formal and work compatible version:




And finally, I have the pleasure to present my new purple dress (formerly the bottom of the big purple dress). Hope you like it.



I must admit, I love it. It catches people's attention wherever I go. I got a flower once from a guy on the street who said that he had to give me the flower to match the dress :)
And the most important thing - it's soooo comfy that I have to stop myself from wearing it every day.




2 comments:

  1. twoja pecina i lydka zachwycalby sie Gombro ;)

    (wlasnie czytam Dzienniki)

    bardzo pieknie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lydka, lydka... swego czasu zaczytywalam sie Gombrowiczem i moze dlatego tak mi sie na lydki rzucilo ;)

    dzieki

    ReplyDelete